The Benefits of Being an NCA Member
“Become a Northcrest Civic Association member and be part of your community’s voice”
As a member your membership* will:
- Give you access to your NCA board to have a say in community matters that affect Northcrest life.
- Get you exclusive bulletins on Northcrest news, community developments, and neighborhood safety initiatives.
- Help support and contribute to community events, such as the Black Friday Holiday Market.
- Help fund NCA social events, the newsletter, car decals, and contributes to various other community-related events.
- Help the NCA in protecting the value of homes in the Northcrest community.
All this and more for ONLY $20 per household, per year!
Membership runs from 1/1 through 12/31
Other Ways to Become a Member
Simply download, print, and complete this PDF application form. Mail the form, along with your $20 check made out to "Northcrest Civic Association", to:
Northcrest Civic Association
PO Box 941841, Atlanta, GA. 31141
* Membership in the Northcrest Civic Association is $20 per household and limited to those with physical residence within the Northcrest neighborhood as verified by county property tax records or Northcrest's Nextdoor.com site located at northcrestdoraville.nextdoor.com.
Applications will require verification before orders are completed. Applicants who are residents at a neighborhood address that does not clearly list their name, may be asked to verify residency.